Gluten-Free Menu Swap – cranberries
This week’s menu swap is being hosted by Celiac Family and she has chosen cranberries for our ingredient. I love cranberries!!! Cranberry apple juice, cranberry apple pie, cranberry chutney, cranberry muffins… I think I had better stop before I forget my menu plan.
We’re having a hard time planning for this week, but I think that we’ve got it together…for now.
- grilled chicken salad with cranberry orange vinaigrette (
Gluten-Free Family Cookbook– I really need to learn to read directions. Oh well, we managed to save it with some doctoring up)
- basa fillets with mashed cauliflower and steamed asparagus
- cioppino (fishermen’s stew) (Complete GF Cookbook)
- bacon & eggs with green salad
- hamburger soup
- grilled bison steak with green salad
- eggplant parmigianna
- creamy squash soup
- scalloped potatoes
- hearty millet stew
Don’t forget to check out other menu ideas over at Celiac Family!